Friday, September 4, 2009

Summer left overs.

Well he did it- learned how to ride a bike this summer thanks to peddalheads (camp). We were looking at this again the other night when I caught Mark giggling. Whatso funny? Mark pointed out, look at his super cool bad@#$ shirt. Now look at the bike. Some day he will laugh too.
This shirt by the way was the full on choice of his own. This was the day I realized even if i wanted to, I could no longer just pick his clothes for him. ( Although 99 % of his full near five years of wardrobe has come from my parents via frenchies! Thank you Hatfields) We were at a shop and I found what I thought was a great shirt for him. Save the strings prgram fundraising shirt from a few years back. Jimmy Wrights Polar Bear image on a brightly colored cloth. Thunder looked at it. Hmmm, mom- I want to see that one? Which one? Yeah that one, with the flames on it. Thats cool. There is also some sort of space traveler on the front. He does love it.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Thunder -- you have pedal power now! Have fun at school

    --Grammie Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. riding bikes can be really fun! congrats thunder!! love aunt laura

    ReplyDelete